During the current COVID-19 situation, Harding & Madden is open and working on completing tax returns before the original filing deadline. As of March 20th, we are no longer making personal appointments, and our staff is working remotely. The best way to contact us is through email, but our phones are being monitored and answered as technology and work-load allow. In lieu of face-to-face appointments, we are urging all clients to take advantage of the following methods of delivering documents to us:
- Send us electronic copies of your tax documents here: Send Us Secure Files
- Drop off paper copies of your documents at one of our two offices:
1329 W 96th Street, Ste 120
Indianapolis, IN 46260
438 S Emerson Ave, Ste 165
Greenwood, IN 46143
- Mail copies to our Indianapolis address above
Below are helpful resources with information about the latest tax relief and stimulus efforts. We will update this list as we receive additional information.
- From the Department of the Treasury: COVID 19 Actions
- From the Small Business Administration: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- From Tax Foundation: CARES Act
- High-Level overview of the stimulus act signed into law on March 27th.
- From the US Chamber of Commerce: Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Details on the Payroll Protection Program
- From the IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Tax filing and payment deadlines originally scheduled for April 15th have been moved to July 15th.
- Stimulus checks will automatically be mailed or paid by direct deposit, with no sign-up needed.
- From the SBA: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- From AICPA: State Tax Filing Guidance
- Some states have announced that they would follow federal guidelines regarding filing and payment deadlines, while others have developed guidelines of their own.